Friday, January 16, 2009

FYI

Was proof-reading my most recent post – the one about that new pretty-in-pink mobile from LG – when I realised: My hair looks like it's super jeng jeng GOLDEN BROWN now... and you guys don't know why that is! Haha.


This is the pic I'm talkin' about.


Don't worry. I wasn't at all surprised by the sight of it being that brown-slash-golden. But I didn't want you guys to be. Hence the post. (OMG, I'm so thoughtful!) It's the way it is cos...


I bergatal-ed and got my highlights
redone around the crown of my head
when I was out with Banana Girl last Sunday.


Banana Girl and I at the same hair salon
where I did my last round of highlights.



We were doing another one of our girlie days out.
It had been awhile cos... haih, work's been killin' me.


And since there's not much else to do at the salon other than mess with my handy mobile phone camera, I proceeded to entertain myself (and possibly the other customers) by doing just that.


My regular, compulsory hair-in-foil shot.


And then I got carried away.




Me likes me half-new hair! Wheee!


p/s: Another sorta salon-ish post coming up soon. (When I find the time to PS the pics.) I've got another new toy I've been aplayin' with. =p

11 comments :

Simon Seow said...

Ah, how thoughtful of you. Please put up more beautiful picture of PamSong please oh Queen Pamela. So that I can always comment, "Wah, so beautiful can die wei." Then I don't have to scracth my head until blood comes out to think what to comment on your multiple posts per day oh Your Majesty.

RealGunners said...

yeah, the 1st photo, quite *salivating* hehehe

Jeffro said...

*continuing frm the last comment*
Ooo Ooo.. So now can i Borrow the phone?? =D

Pam Song said...

ATTN: Simon Seow
– Hahaha. I didn't post up that pic for you, Simon. Haha. But thanks for the compliment. =p


ATTN: RealGunners
– Hahahaha. Oh gawd, please don't tell me your comp's all ruined by now. Haha.


ATTN: Jeffro
– Nah-uh.

Jeffro said...

Sharing is caring.. =D
I borrow one day.. *grins*

Unknown said...

I thot you're new fone has a new state-of-the-art function: a hair spray!

Alas, it wasnt, and that chic foto sorta gave me the imagination that when u flipped the fone open, it turned ya from plain jane to Lady Ga-Ga.

Unknown said...

I actually thot the last pic of this post was oooozzing wif hotness.

Pam Song said...

ATTN: Jeffro
– Haha. I don't see YOU sharing and caring. Cards on the table, boy! =p


ATTN: Chris
– Hahaha. Dincha hear? Hairspray mobiles are all the rage these days. =p

And it IS such a bimbo phone huh? Haha. Knew it. Now I gotta go strut my stuff along Gurney Drive and pretend I'm on the phone while I'm at it. Wakakakaka.

And which last pic of this post? Haha. The one with my hair in foil!? If that's the one... boy, you have got weird taste. Haha. But thank you all the same. =)

Unknown said...

No, i'm not slaggin it as a bimbo fone, the thot of it didnt cross me mind. So wat if it looked bimbobastic, it looked fine.

So u dressed in PVC leggings and stilettos and blonde wig strutting along Gurney Drive? HAHAHA... -_-'''''. Juzkiddin.

And I didnt noticed the foil, only a countenance sparkled by a lovely pout.

Jeffro said...

Eh, you wan to share my phone meh?? My one lao-yah phone.. your's better ma.. xD

Pam Song said...

ATTN: Chris
– I've not really tried PVC leggings before but Imma thinkin they're not good for circulation down under. Haha.


ATTN: Jeffro
– Riiigghhhttt. Excuses excuses.

Post a Comment

Talk to me!