Monday, January 12, 2009

It's A Boy!

Biggest congratulations to the Kans on the birth of the latest and I'll bet, CUTEST and HANDSOME-EST – though I haven't yet laid eyes on him – member of their family!


As of now, I still haven't the slightest clue of what he looks like but I already wholeheartedly disagree with his daddy who says he currently resembles a "mata sepet Chinese mafia with fat cheeks" -_-' Heck, I want a baby and I get nothin', while this man gets a baby and calls him a mafia!? No fair! I want a baby now, too!!! Rawr!


But, uh, this post isn't about me. It's about that healthy baby boy who came into the world this moring so... Whoopie! That's all of 3.4kgs in skin, bones, BRAINS, BRAWN... and baby fat (tee hee) to celebrate, guys! 12 January 2009 will never be the same again. Hip hip hooray!


XOXO,
pamsong


p/s: I love baby Kan XX-XXX's name heaps! So nice!

1 comments :

Melissa said...

And I thought I was the broodiest person alive!! LOL

Post a Comment

Talk to me!