Friday, January 16, 2009

It's Over

Duh Roads and I have been complaining about not having seen our desks at our work space for the past two months. (We're usually the ones with the neater desks. Not anymore.) Here's why:


The surface that used to be my desk.


Yuck. And if anything, I blame Work. She's been a real killer. Like, seriously. The timelines I'm given suck big time and there are instances when the demands made are just downright ridiculous.


*throws jelingan maut at the peeps
who brought this misery on me*

Thank God all that's over now.


And since I didn't take any days off for Christmas or New Year's – yes, I slugged all through the year-end holidays – I'm sure I'mma gonna enjoy the next two weeks of doing nothing but the following:

(1) Enjoy time with the family
(2) Travel
(3) Eat good food and get fat
(4) Sleep, sleep, sleep, wake up and then sleep summore
(5) Watch ASTRO and catch up on celeb goss on E!
(6) Catch up on Private Practice and Grey's Anatomy
(7) Blog more to reduce IOU posts
(8) Play with the new phone


Well, today's one awesome,
happy-happy day of hols in the bag.
13 more to go. Wheee! I so can't wait!

10 comments :

BenYong said...

wah wah wah happy-nye! :-) Go have a ball you- you deserve it!

Anonymous said...

dont care la...


happy is the most important, even if u dont have a desk!

RealGunners said...

i had 14 days off too, but it was company shutdown =.=

urs shd be more enjoyable.. bcz we alwiz like things when it's not forced upon us..

Jeffro said...

O_O That almost seemed like my desk.. *pats back*

Wootza! Holiday for u.. and work for me =.=" Better enjoy kao kao.. YOU DESERVE IT!

Huai Bin said...

Enjoy your ridiculously long break Pam! :)

See ya when you get back.

Pam Song said...

ATTN: BenYong
– Yeah! Damn happy. Haha. This is the life. =p


ATTN: Edi神
– Well, that's true. But the lack of desk shows the excessive amounts of work. So... not that happy. HAHA.


ATTN: RealGunners
– Woo. How come? So nice wan your company. But yeah. People are funny that way huh? You force, they dun wan. You say "no", lagilah they want to do. Haha. Rebels.


ATTN: Jeffro
– Hahaha. I hate it when my desk looks that way. Not cool. Not cool at all.


ATTN: Huai Bin
– Haha. Am enjoying it. As you can see from my most recent post. Haha.

Jeffro said...

So did you clean it?

Pam Song said...

ATTN: Jeffro
– Haha. Of course I did. Before I left. It still doesn't look the way it did before the storm but... better than what you see in the pic lah. Haha.

Jeffro said...

hahaha.. well that's good enough la.. i havent gotten the time to even clean my own desk.. O_O

Pam Song said...

ATTN: Jeffro
– My desk looks a lot better now. =p

Post a Comment

Talk to me!