Friday, May 15, 2009

5 Things To Be Happy About This Friday Morning

1. It's FRIDAY! The last day of work for the week. YEAH! And that, my friends, is reason enough to be delirious with joy.

2. Momma's coming to visit!!! Time to ber-bonding-bonding.

3. Momma's bringing her entourage along with her this time. Considering the company, I'm expecting that a majority of my weekend hours will be spent running around malls.

4. Am watching grown men prance around in tutus and points tonight! (And that's always a sight to behold, right? *grin*) Finally! Been waiting for this for the longest time. Wheee!!!

5. Imma really liking my outfit today – new top, new necklace, both in matte black. They totally match my matte black hair grips.




Bad pictures with lots of noise cos the lighting here sucks. Aih, takpe lah. I managed to sneak in a couple of chick-chaks with the G1 before leaving the house this morning (HAHA) so just wait for 'em. There's more to come when Project 365: 15/05/2009 makes its way up the factory line lah ya. =p


ANYHOO...


We're not here to talk about fashion. (Haiyo, why no focus and discipline wan you all??? Tsk tsk.) We're here to talk about FRIDAY. I'd be dancing my hair loose and my legs off if I wasn't at the office right now cos YAY! IT'S! FRIDAY! Whoopie!!!

18 comments :

choco said...

I is not very happies.

I has an exams. :( I has to go now. need to filter my brain off these kind of non correct(:D) language.

Resurrected said...

Fuyoh so hot

jack said...

wah.. pam in black.. me likie (^^)..

Pam Song said...

ATTN: choco
– Wah! New profile pic. Haha. Nais! And you is gots exam? Is okay. You is rocking hard a lot of time. Sure can do it no problem.


ATTN: Resurrected
– Hahaha. You just saw the top and the jacket, how you know???


ATTN: Jack
– Haha. You make it seem like I never wear black liddat. =p

Melvin said...

What a great way to unwind on a Friday nite.. jelesnye aku

Pam Song said...

ATTN: Mel0dramatic
– Haha. Don't blame me for it. I told you guys of the ballet loooong time ago. =p

Resurrected said...

power of imagination =P

no lah, the clothes look nice

jack said...

imagining pam in black.. with black leather thigh high boots spiked heels + black leather whips
>_<
i've been a bad boy!!!!!
lolx...

JiaHauR said...

Black =)
a very universal colour indeed.
anywhere without light it will be black in default. Colour of absolute nothingness. \m/

JiaHauR said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
kellster said...

i remember that necklace :P

choco said...

No, I is has that profile pic for about a month now. NOW ITS CHANGED! Cause I look yellow there.

wahahah.

estherlauderlyn said...

pam, dont take disrespectful nonsense talk from sickos.

test said...

*imagine noti thingy* and start to bleed nose XD

BenYong said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
BenYong said...

pam, ditto what esther said.

Pretty chuffed about being the only guy here who hasn't anything barn door daft/concupiscent to say. -_-

Pam Song said...

ATTN: Resurrected
– Woai! You terrible! Don't go imagining nonsense ah. I warn you. Nanti otak bernana. =p


ATTN: Jack
– Walauuuu. You think it's Catwoman dress up again meh? Haha. Nuffnang Wild Life Party is over lah.


ATTN: JiaHauR
– Black = nothingness so if I'm in black means Pam Song is... nothingness??? T_T


ATTN: kellster
– Haha. Indeed you do, Ms Shopaholic! Hahaha. I'm glad I got it. No regrets. LOVE IT!


ATTN: choco
– Jaundiced. =p


ATTN: estherlauderlyn
– SICKOS INDEEDY! How come men don't know how to behave ah?


ATTN: Spectre
– You another one! BEHHHAAAVVVEEEEE! Thank goodness I single. Or else kalau ade bf, he sure murder you all di. Haha.


ATTN: BenYong
– YAY! Got class leh. =p

Resurrected said...

=P Must imagination be bad?

Post a Comment

Talk to me!