Friday, May 15, 2009

Flattery Will Get You A "Thank You"

Oh, gee.

Big Man Boss of Words just told me I look hot.
(Yes, the man used the word "hot". Haha.)


Didn't quite know how to react at the time so, rather than stand there like a grinning idiot and be contented with looking stupid, I just smiled and said a shy 'thank you' instead. HAHA. (Thank you's always a good response, right? After all, it's only polite to do so. My momma raised me well.) Don't quite know what to make of it still, actually. Haha. Am flattered, that's for sure. After all, the man is said to have good taste. Ahem cough ahem cough.

8 comments :

Resurrected said...

told you so ;)

SY said...

Die!! Tonight go back ur head cannot fit through the door liao :o

Anonymous said...

i demand picture for the word "hot" !!

test said...

ahhaahh maybe is cheaper than giving u a raise XD

luxen said...

Hot as in you were all sweaty?

Pam Song said...

ATTN: Resurrected
– Oh, come on. You didn't even get to see the full me! How you know? Pakai hentam only. Haha. Lucky guess.


ATTN: SY
– Yeah. My tail is also getting in the way of the door frame. =p


ATTN: sphyrez
– HAHA. Wait for Project 365 lah.


ATTN: Spectre
– Oh. Damn. Kanasai. Shit. T_T


ATTN: luxen
– Maybe I was. HAHA.

Resurrected said...

=P Can imagine mah

jack said...

agree with spectre

boss *thought* another sucker off the pay raise list lolx..

Post a Comment

Talk to me!