Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Forwarding Forwarded Mails In Blog Posts

I hardly ever do that. But I'm doing it now. Because this one's good. Made my own edits though. Just cos I'm anal that way. Heh.


------------


1. No matter how good a friend is, that he/she is going to hurt us every once in awhile and we must forgive him/her for that.


2. Money is a lousy way of keeping score.


3. Life will always be more precious than money can ever be.


4. Our backgrounds and circumstances may have influenced who we are, but we are responsible for who we become.


5. It may take me a long time to become the person I want to be but it's not going to take forever.


6. Sometimes when you're angry, you have the right to be. But that doesn't give you the right to be cruel.


7. It isn't always enough to be forgiven by others. Sometimes, we need to learn to forgive ourselves.


8. Just because someone doesn't love you the way you want them to, doesn't mean they don't love you with all they have.


9. The people you care about most in life are the ones who get taken from you much too soon.


10. Always leave your loved ones with loving words. Every day is but another day with the possibility it being their (or your) last.

7 comments :

The Author said...

I like this 10 sentences~

They are sure meaningful ^.^

Jeffro said...

1. True.. I should be forgiven.. =)

2. I always have the lowest score.. =(

3. *smiles* indeed.

4. Very true! but many would always blame their backgrounds and situations when they are caught doing something wrong.. totally nonsense

5. hehe.. am making my way up.. hope to reach there soon..

6. but but.. people were cruel to us? how how? *rubs chest* "be patient, for patience is the key to success" @.@

7. how does one forgive himself?

8. I wish I could at least know how much people love me, even to find out that it's only a bit.

9. @.@ i think imma facing that situation already..

10. And that's why I always let them that I love them, and that I'll always be there for them.. =)

Schmae said...

I love no. 8 best, pamsong. :)

Thanks for sharing.

Pam Song said...

ATTN: Jan
– Yeah. I thought they were pretty meaningful, too. =)


ATTN: Jeffro
– Che wah. Macam auditor. With list and all that. Haha. But wait. What do you mean by you think you're facing #9? Everything ok?


ATTN: shengmae
– I like #8, too. It's... optimistic. That aside, I like #5. (Edited both those lines, btw. Haha. More so the latter.)

Jeffro said...

Yeah.. People around me are just slowly going away, people whom I know don't really stick around.. Some gaps are too big, that even catching up for a drink would seem rather impossible to do.. Well, I guess life has to go on no matter what.. So yeah, *puts up gangsta face* everything's cool..

Pam Song said...

ATTN: Jeffro
– Funny how life works huh? But yeah... we're cool wid it awl.

Jeffro said...

yeapz.. life's alwez unexpected, unknown, and unpredictable.. =)

oh well, we have friends to cover the downfalls of things..

Post a Comment

Talk to me!