Thursday, May 07, 2009

MAE, THIS IS FOR YOU!

Woman, I know I've owed you this post for the longest time now but... you know me and my infamous always-late-never-early timing lah. So, let's just close one eye to all of that and say "whatever" to bad time management and procrastination. At Tinki Talks, we focus on the good and not the bad. (Except when men and comps screw up.) Better late than never, right? =p


-------------


Which make-up remover
does Pam Song use?

Well, ladies and... uh,
gay men who use make-up. -_-

This baby here is Pam Song's choice:


Cleansing Express (Moist) from Sa Sa Cosmetics.


It removes make-up (even waterproof ones) like magic. One swipe is all it takes. ONE. Don't even need to give your skin carpet burns from scrubbing it with a cotton pad. It's that easy! And I tell you hor, I used to think that expensive cleansers would naturally work better. Well, I couldn't have been more wrong.


Previously, I used Lancôme Paris' Bi-Facil Instant Cleanser for Sensitive Eyes (dual layer formulation; RM90 or so for 125ml) as well as the Galatéis Clarté Gentle Clarifying and Cleansing Fluid for Face and Eyes (lotion; can't remember the exact price but it's definitely RM100-something for 400ml).


Ouch.


That's more than I'd like to spend on getting stuff off my face lor. But easy to remove make-up or not? Not really also. Ok-ok only. Still have to rub and rub and rub until face and eyes red. That aside, both always left me feeling like my skin needed a wash badly. It was grimy and oily. Yuck!


So Lancôme was my deal then so I lived with it, not knowing that there was greener grass growing in cheaper pastures. But now? No, way, man! Heck, I've still got a LOT left over from before and I'm not even going to bother being kiasu about it. Can just throw away the two bottles already. Even if they were so crazy expensive to me when I bought them. (I was a student who worked weekends. Had more disposable income compared to these days that I'm a full-time employee at a multinational corporation. Sad case. -_-)


Which brings me to this:


It's so crazy expensive (7 times the price of Cleansing Express that's only retailing at RM30-something for 300ml -_-) and, take my word for it, it doesn't even work half as well as this one does. (No, I assure you, I'm not exaggerating.) And though it's already so affordable dirt cheap I actually got it at 20% off the RSP. Imagine that! Introductory price cum special offer or something like that so the total came up to RM20-plus only. Wheee! Me likey good bargains!


Oh, and one more thing: What's best about Cleansing Express is that it also works as a ready-for-bed make-up remover. That means you can just wipe off the gunk on your face and go to sleep without having to worry about waking up with panda eyes from smeared mascara tomorrow! Amazing hor???


So as you can see, I'm now totally reformed. Forget Lancôme! It's Cleansing Express from Sa Sa Cosmetics all the way, yo!




Quickly go BUY! BUY! BUY!


You have a choice between Moist and another something-something variant I've conveniently forgotten. (Ahh, me and my memory again.) Same same but different only lah. It ain't rocket science. Just close eye and choose one cukup. (I'm anal. I couldn't ever do that myself though I'm telling you to do it. Heh.)


And, nah. Show you barcode also.




In case you can't find it and they tell you they don't know what you're babbling on about. So, there. I've done my bit for women (and gay boys who use make-up) everywhere. It's time for the compulsory camwhore-with-the-product-like-it's-your-new-boyfriend shot.




=)


p/s: I decided to post more camwhore pictures today cos it really feels like I've been anger-ing too much this past week. Time to get back a little biddy bit of that sweetness I've lost to PMS. Thanks for bearing with me and my rants. Means a lot. *sniffle*

4 comments :

Schmae said...

YAY!

Thanks, pamsong! Luff luff lots. :)

test said...

U want sweatness u should taste Krispy kreme donut ! XD

erin wong said...

I have it too. But cos my makeup is TOO thick it doesn't clean well enuff for me. So I stick back with Shu Uemura's Oil Cleanser.

I heard Kanebo's oil cleanser (RM43.70) works as well as Shu's (RM299). Will try and let u know if ur interested, but since dis one works well for u I guess u shud stick wif it.

Pam Song said...

ATTN: shengmae
– Haha. My post was late but my reply is later! By a year! =p


ATTN: Spectre
– Cheh! Dun talk food! Talk fashion/make-up/beauty! Haha.


ATTN: the MUA
– But it totally works for me! (Maybe cos I dun put sooo heavy make-up.) Even with waterproof mascara. Hmmm...

I don't like oil-based make-up removers. Hate the grimy feeling. =/

Post a Comment

Talk to me!