Thursday, May 21, 2009

Monsters Vs. Aliens

NOTE: Worry not. Tread without fear. No spoilers here.


Left a frivolous comment on a whim and ended up winning myself a pair of tickets (out of the 30 pairs that were set to be given out) to watch the Premier Screening of the 2009 computer-animated 3-D feature film from DreamWorks Animation and Paramount Pictures – Monsters Vs. Aliens!




Courtesy of Nuffnang and their blog competition lah, summore what? Click here to view said post. The screening was held last night at TGV, KLCC. And, mind you, it wasn't just any El Cheapo Premier Screening. The movie was in THREE-FREAKING-DEE WEI! Lose the damn 3-D glasses can kena fine RM150 wan. -_-' Anyhoo...


FIRST TIME WATCHING A 3-D MOVIE!
WITH GEEKY 3-D GLASSES AND ALL!


YapThomas, Duh Roads, yours truly and MEL0dramatic.


Haha. So many exciteds.


Sorry lah, I've been a 2-D movie gal all my life. Lagging kau kau. But to tell you the truth right, I was so blur that I didn't even know it was a 3-D movie till they started handing out the glasses. HAHA. See lah. I can join a competition, win it, then not know what I competed for. Haha. Fail.




Here's the trailer:




The movie? Ok ok lah. The 3-D show-off bits (i.e. the meteorite and bouncing ping pong ball) at the beginning were fun. Thereafter, the plot lost my interest so... bleh. Awessum 3-D, but not so awessum storyline. I thought that the lead lady toon was hawt though. In a girl-next-door kinda way. (Yes, I check out toon girls. And no, I wasn't cheating on Pop Princess. She was a different kind of hot. =p)


Anyway, enough about the movie.

It's camwhore time!

I gave my extra ticket to MEL0dramatic.


Gila babi putih macam hantu. -_-


Cyclops would be soooo jealous if he saw us. Haha. And if you haven't already guessed by now, I hate flash photography. Hate hate hate it. I really do. It just doesn't work with my skin lah. And mind you, what you see here is already post-Photoshop. -_-' Sigh.


YapThomas gave his extra ticket to Duh Roads.


Duh Roads and I. This is a slightly better flash-on picture.
Even so, the Photoshopping was still damn kau. Haih.


Didn't manage a pic with Thomas himself cos the fella was sitting too far away. And in case you were wondering, this was the comment I left that won me the tickets:




Haha. Totally frivolous. But should you find yourself with an unquenchable desire to discover my posts on "Boobies", here are the links: Rihanna’s Got Funky Boobies | Boobie Size And How It Affects Brain Size | Ah Beng Jeles… Man Boobs To The Rescue!!!


Ok. Enough goofing around. Back to work.

7 comments :

test said...

wah : u look like a alien using the 3d thingy

Pam Song said...

ATTN: Spectre
– Haha. Quite cool hor??? Hahahaha. Should have taken more pictures lah. Haih.

yapthomas said...

One seat away was too far away!?!?
Excuses!!

Actually, it was me trying not to spread my virus to you people. See how considerate I am... :p

Pam Song said...

ATTN: yapthomas
– The other two were right next to me wad! Haha. And yeah. I started sneezing today. You better keep your distance! SWINE FLU!!!

*cough cough*

yapthomas said...

Sneezing = cough cough

huh???

Pam Song said...

ATTN: yapthomas
– Same same but different. =)

jocelyncoco said...

the movie okok oni arhx??i thought wanna go watch later XD~*

Post a Comment

Talk to me!