Friday, May 08, 2009

Playing Dress Up. AGAIN.

It's funny how a person like me who doesn't give a crap about costume parties somehow keeps ending up going for them. And actually bothering to dress up for them, too. Haha. It all started with the Nuffnang Pajama Party. Then that led to the Nuffnang Wild "Live" Blogging Party in 2008 and the Nuffnang Music Bash '09 that just happened a month and a half back. (Nuffnang damn semangat.)


Well, at 8PM tonight, it's Round 4 for me. I got invited to the LG Blog Launch Party so... Dear Brand Team giiirrrlllssss, if you're reading this, DON'T SEND IN ANY JRs AFTER 3PM, OK??? Me gots to run! Imma gonna kick off my work shoes and put on my party clothes (in the ladies' toilet outside -_-).


By the way, in case you were wondering, I'm going as a red devil tonight. It was that or a white angel. *snore* How boring. Anyhoo, considering how much of a brat I've been lately, I think that playing the deviant devil makes the perfect ending to my lousy week.


Check out the outfit:




HAHA. So mysterious.


I actually tailored parts of it myself. Haha. (I've gone back to my artsy ways, remember?) Anyways, if you're going, you'll see it tonight lah ya. (Eh, you all going ah?) Right now, my entire outfit is sitting under my desk in a plastic bag. (No way I'm wearing any of that to the office, man.) And look!




My plastic bag summore kuat main matching. =p

21 comments :

joshuaongys said...

red devil yay!!! MANCHESTER UNITED NYAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAA

Pam Song said...

ATTN: joshuaongys
– You going ah?

Unknown said...

Yesh! Knew u were a closet Man. Utd fan all along.

MAN UTD RAWKS!!! Bring on BARCA!

But but but... you too innocent lah, the outfit wouldn't fit your personality oh.

Mrs Chong said...

boohoo..don't get to go for this one either..The music bash one was because it was during my finals. Then now i'm on a holiday, so sepatutnya can go but then I've got some church stuff tomorrow morning. BOOHOOO... Have fun and er..blog about it? If you are free. =P

Melvin said...

Looks like I'm in for a treat tonight!

Pam Song said...

ATTN: Chris
– Cheh. Red also Liverpool colour wat. Boo!

And that's the whole point ma. Need to contrast a bit between my outfit and my personality or else no fun! Everybody would have expected me to go as a white angel already!


ATTN: Ping Ping
– Awww. That sucks lah. Don't worry. I'll blog about it. For sure. Just... depends on WHEN. HAHA.


ATTN: Mel0dramatic
– Hahaha. You better bring down the house with your angelic looks also!

Hayley/Shu Fen said...

POLKA DOTS! :D

great outfit although i can't really tell - polka dots i always great! xD

Have fun while i rot in singapore :(

Cheers!

Vicissitudes of Life

test said...

U are a angelic pamsong in devil clothes XD

Unknown said...

Pam,

Didn't know we got the same surname until i click on your site in innit. I will see you tonite.

Cheers!

Pam Song said...

ATTN: Shu Fen
– Haha. Yeah! But just one small part. =p

Don't you guys have parties like this in Singapore? I thought Nuffnang organises funky parties there, too!


ATTN: Spectre
– HAHAHA. Talk about a walking contradiction, man!


ATTN: LG Blog
– Issit!?! What's your name?

Unknown said...

Pam,

I blog at http://mikemmery.blogspot.com

I also blog at http://www.lgblog.com.my

See you around babe!

Pam Song said...

ATTN: LG Blog
– AHHH! No wonder lah! You're with LG issit? I read http://mikemmery.blogspot.com before. I just didn't know who you were cos you used LG Blog. Haha. So you organizing the event tonight with Nuffnang?

HitoMi Ng said...

aiz...me have no time for shopping!!

bet i gotta dress the most typical way ever =.=

Fumoffu said...

I can't wait for you to blog about the party as well :)

Pam Song said...

ATTN: HitoMi^^
– Haha. I didn't shop for anything also. I just altered my own clothes.

Pam Song said...

ATTN: Fumoffu
– Haha. Then stay tuned! =)

HM said...

pam song!! its me....howard u...duno u remember me or not..haha....told u dat i will leave a message in ur blog...btw..d group photo is in my blog adi..xD

HM said...

btw...i shifted my blog to www.howard-u.com...

HM said...

wats ur email add wor...

+ Suresh + said...

I never came across a devil that looked so innocent..lol..nice outfit pam..=)

Pam Song said...

ATTN: howard
– Haha. Hey there Howard. Thanks. Can pls email me that pic? Email add is tinkitalks@gmail.com


ATTN: + Suresh +
– Hahaha. Look innocent but... I get points for trying, no? =p

Post a Comment

Talk to me!