Sunday, May 31, 2009

Purple Thread!

I wanted purple thread.
I got it. Tada!


FYI, this is me doing my part to help the Malaysian economy.


And in just the right shade, too!

So that makes it one down...




...nine more to go.

*cough cough*


Actually, the room's also no longer spinning and I'm at home at the mo lah. So technically, that makes it "three down, seven more to go" only. But saying "nine more to go" sounds more drama than "seven more to go", right? So... close one eye. Drama will have her way.

3 comments :

The Author said...

oooh, you got your purple thread lol.. i got you one too @.@ but nvm now i keep for myself hehe~~ what are you going to sew *peeps*

Pam Song said...

ATTN: Jan
– Awww, that was sweet of you. Thanks! I'm gonna get another soon. Just realised I have two baju I want to alter and they're in different shades of purple. Haha.

Simon Seow said...

At first I thought that I've given back my malay to my cikgu until you turned to the other side only then I remember purple in Malay is ungu not kerbau lol.

Post a Comment

Talk to me!