Thursday, May 14, 2009

Tap Tap Tap

It's raining outside. I hear it. On the roof. Against my window. And it feels... nice. Very nice. Even now, I feel myself holding back a smile cos though Rain's always wet and cold, her sound's totally making me feel all warm and fuzzy inside.


Am happy. Deliriously happy.

Sure, Work came with its share of Worries but
that's gone now. At least for another 7 hours.

Yay.

7 hours without Work + Worry
is good enough reason for me to be happy. =)


You know, I really shouldn't bother holding that smile back cos it's not like anybody would think me crazy anyways. I am alone, after all. In my room. On the bed. With a pillow behind my back, the comforter across my legs and my MacBook on my lap. If it were 10:00PM now, I'd say that I'm having the perfect night, living the perfect life.

2 comments :

jack said...

how nice... *grin~grin*

Pam Song said...

ATTN: Jack
– Yeah, I was very nice! Except for my lack of sleep lah, of course. Haha.

Post a Comment

Talk to me!