Thursday, May 14, 2009

Tonight's To-Do

1. Put whites and delicates to wash.
2. Sweep floors.
3. Scrub sink.
4. De-hair drain.
5. Clean toilet bowl.
6. Scrub bath tiles.
7. Take out trash.
8. Hang whites and delicates.
9. Put blacks to wash.
10. Organise desk.
11. Fold clothes.
12. Hang blacks.


All because I'll be playing host
to some VVIP company tomorrow.

Yay but T_T


So many things to do before tomorrow comes. AARGH! And get this: I'm still at work. HOW??? Sigh. Shit liao lah zhi bai. -_-'


I tell you, playing house – it's what I live for. I can already tell that tonight's gonna rock. Whoop dee doo, bring on the funkeh music.

5 comments :

luxen said...

damn, I did most of that on the list too. Tired!

yapthomas said...

midnight is the best time to do cleaning!! speaking from experience :P

Resurrected said...

lalalala. just finished my work but i ain't gonna do no washing. enjoy! (whatever rocks your boat)

Pam Song said...

ATTN: luxen
– I'm gonna ditch the blacks. Fergeddit. I'm tired as hell now.


ATTN: yapthomas
– Yeah but but... I gotta work tmr! And unlike yourself, I haven't slept since dinner and then only wake up to do midnight cleaning.


ATTN: Resurrected
– Walauuuu. Braggart!

Jeffro said...

LOL! you forgoten:
#13. post backdated post.. :D

Post a Comment

Talk to me!