Sunday, May 24, 2009

What The Hell Is That... That... THING Doing On My Forehead!?!

For the first time since I started going to him, my hair stylist – the only person I allow close to my hair with a scissor in hand – screwed up. And I tell you, by my books, the man screwed up in big, killer whale-, mammoth-, Titanic-sized, QE2-kind-of-royal proportions. T_T


Look lah!




-______-

Why the heck is that ugly tuft there???
I mean, really lah. LOOK AGAIN!





What in the world is THAT
supposed to be, I ask you???


I told him, "Eh, Daniel. (That's his name, btw.) Remember last time I told you I wanted that 'accidental fringe'? Can cut for me again ah? I kinda miss it." Yeah, I miss it alright. The IT now being THE REST OF MY HAIR! ARRGHHH!!! Go away, leave me be, let me crawl under a rock, hide for all eternity and die alone. T_T


What I wanted was THIS:


Click here to read original post.


And THIS:


Click here to read original post.


But what I got is THIS:




KNS, cut until so bloody short.
Like super the y-u-c-k lorrr!

T_T


And you know what? As he was snipping my hair off, I sim-ed. (English translation: Ducked in an effort to avoid.) But... too late. Cut already. And you know what's worse??? What's worse is what he said after he realised he made a mistake. The man said, "Oh." *insert pause while realisation kicks in as I blink blink and recover from my sim-ing effort* "Whoops." And. Then. He. Laughs. HE LAUGHS!


T_______T

Kill me now lah.
Or find me somebody to kill.
A little bit of pain relief would be nice.

16 comments :

The Author said...

O_O
Why are you blogging 5am in the morning?? and i replying at 5.30.. lol~

Btw what is that on yr hair???
hmm, you should show a pic after your haircut, then can see nice or not :p

Pam Song said...

ATTN: Jan
– @_@ Why are you not asleep?!? Go to bed, woman! Me? I'm sewing. Hahaha.

And aiyo, my hair ah... haih. Sad case. The yellow stuff are hair clips the hairstylist used to keep my hair in place while he blow dry. My problem is with the fringe. As in... HE GAVE ME ONE. T_T

test said...

ROFL ....... for one hour.....

that gotta Pam epic picture of the week/May!

The Author said...

ATTN: Pam

I not asleep because i wanna check for your blog updates =x

Lol, kidding, preparing thesis...

Aisk, where did you cut your hair?? I hate it when the hairstylist does that too.. Emm, to think in the good side, the hair grows longer 1cm-1inch per month~

Stay cool :) you stil look nice :)

Melvin said...

Somehow, I feel a strange connection to your plight. lol.

and you shouldn't be operating machinery at such unearthly hours!

§pinzer said...

soooo adooorabbllly cuuuute@!@!!!! *and naughty!*

§pinzer said...

all my comment no basis wan. make me look like no brainer sia. :x

Resurrected said...

=) I am sure you can get away with a bad haircut

Jeffro said...

*passes a knife to Pam*
*stands in front of Pam*
Anytime now
*closes eye and smile...*

Pam Song said...

ATTN: Jan
– Hahaha. Wah. You taking your masters issit?

I went to Kota Damansara to get my hair cut. My usual guy lor. Dunno what happened to him that day. T_T

I can't wait till my hair grows out.


ATTN: Mel0dramatic
– Hahaha. But you like your haircut! It's totally different! And you don't look like a tempurung. T_T

Hahaha. Can't operate sewing machines at odd hours? But whyyy? I need to destress and sew the blues away!


ATTN: §pinzer
– Not feeling very cute lor. Haha. And ya. No basis. Memang pun. HAHA.


ATTN: Resurrected
– AWWWWW. Sho shweet!


ATTN: Jeffro
– So I get to kill you? =D

Manji Tan said...

pity you...nevermind over time it will grow. Me too, wanna see aftercut pic..please2.

Pam Song said...

ATTN: Manji
– Haha. I can't wait for it to grow out lorrr. T_T I shall keep my hair pinned up. Haha. In the course of a day, I've mastered the art of hiding the mistake. =p

Mrs Chong said...

pamsong: don't worry, my sis and I always got retarded fringe. They (the hairstylist) sometimes got their bad day. Their bad day becomes our bad hair day/week/month/year (depends on how terrible their days are =P)

It'll grow, dont worry. /pat pam on the shoulder like we are very friend like that.

Simon Seow said...

Eh, so cute, just like you were 17.

Pam Song said...

ATTN: Ping Ping
– But but but... I don't want no bad hair dayyyysss/months/yearrrr. ='(

Hahaha. Very fren indeed! =p


ATTN: Simon Seow
– Haha. Not feeling very cute at the time lor. Haha. Painful okay. Just painful.

Jeffro said...

if that makes you happier.. you do get to kill me.. NOW HURRY UP and let's get over with it.. *closes eyes*

Post a Comment

Talk to me!