Wednesday, May 20, 2009

What Talking Me?

Was talking to Duh Roads about my meals while I was home on MC yesterday (yes, I was) and I totally blooper-ed myself to death. And then laughed myself to a second death right after. Haha. Look lah.


Duh Roads: You didn't buy bread to eat for lunch ah?

Pam Song: No, I didn't go out at night to see dinner.

Duh Roads: @_@ What are you talking about!?

Pam Song: *blink blink* HAHAHAHA. Sorry sorry, what I meant to say was that I didn't go out at night to see doctor and eat dinner.

Duh Roads: @_@ HUH!?

Pam Song: *eyes wide open* HAHAHAHAHAHAHA. No no, I meant that I didn't even go out till night time to see doctor and eat dinner! HAIYO! What is wrong with me???


See lah. MC until talk nonsense di. -_-


If I see any of you today and fail to make sense while talking. Give me face a bit, ok? Your cooperation will be very much appreciated.

13 comments :

test said...

*ah choo n whip nose with tesco tissue* I guess u r the same boat with me..

HM said...

after reading it 5 times..i still dont get wat u trying to say..lol...i lagi blur...

TheJessicat said...

I read this thing like 5-6 times.
and one thing i can say to u is,

"NI CHIANG SHEN ME??"

rofl

yapthomas said...

Must instigate Duh Roads to start a blog all about Tinki Bloopers... :P

Pam Song said...

ATTN: Spectre
– Haha. You talk nonsense also? =p


ATTN: howard
– HAHAHA. You should go on MC then. =p


ATTN: ~ ♥ J E SS I C A . T s
– Hahaha. Sorry lah. Brain MIA di. Dunno go where, dunno Jiang Shen Me also. =p


ATTN: yapthomas
– Haha. No way! You better be on MY side, Mr!

Annoymous said...

Humans do have some malfunction now and then... be back normal in a jiffy.

Anonymous said...

@thomas:

Wei! What's this!

(I also wanna write pam bloopers!!)

PS: It should be a wikipedia entry wei.. standard sikit, can?

+ Suresh + said...

I guess your having a off day pam..very common..or perhaps lack of sleep..lol..you should be better after the mc..so lets test

pam,do you remember me??lol

TianChad田七摄影 said...

get well soon =)

Arth Akal said...

that seem to happen to me during my blur-est moments.
some girls find it a cute thing.

i dunno...

Jeffro said...

LOL! what is this la?
i know cutting things short is rather good, but this one short till meaning also gone.. and changed!

"i didn't go out at night to see dinner." ROFL!

Pam Song said...

ATTN: Haro Genki
– Haha. Ya lor. Super malfunction man. -_-'


ATTN: benyong
– HAHAHAHA. You shall not reveal them to the world, Mr! And ya. Must maintain standard. Very important. We do things got class wan. HAHA.


ATTN: + Suresh +
– I'm always at a lack when it comes to sleep lah. Hahaha. Guess my brain decided to mogok di. And you? You are my sleep therapist.


ATTN: Tian Chad @ 永遇乐
– Aww, thanks! I think I made a little more sense today. =)


ATTN: Arth Akal
– Hahaha. Maybe the opposite sex finds it cute. But Duh Roads is a girl. And I'm a girl, too. The effect a bit different. Hahaha.


ATTN: Jeffro
– HAHAHA. I know! Terrible hor? Hahaha. Brain dead di.

Jeffro said...

hahahaha.. so the conclusion is dun take MC hor? *grins*

Post a Comment

Talk to me!